Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo go offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brit31
Follower
Follower

In the past 4 years of owning my arlo go camera it is offline more often then not. I have had an emergency situation with my horse these last two days and my camera had gone offline 3 times in 2 days! I don’t live at the horse farm so driving there to reboot the camera is ridiculous. That would defeat the whole purp of why I needed a camera to begin with. My horse had emergency colic surgery 9 years ago and had had a terrible bout of colic these last few days  so it’s extremely frustrating when I can’t even check up on him since this camer is offline. I tried troubleshooting the camera, I replaced SIM card, even brought the camera to Verizon my cell carrier and still it goes offline all the time . This is a horrible product of u are trying to use in an emergency this product will let you down constantly. Even with the update arlo brand is just terrible and no consistency with when it decided to go offline and no way to do anything to fix that unless you are physically with the camera and even then sometimes I can’t get it working properly. I would highly suggest buying anything that is not from this brand everyone I talk to about it had true same problems with arlo

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

What does the signal strength icon show for the camera? This sounds like it could be an ISP issue as the camera relies on the the signal strength of the ISP to stay connected.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation