Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Arlo4yearstop
Follower
Follower

Hi everyone I have checked the sim in an other device and still not working. I updated my app. I go through the process of setting it up and adding to my phone. I choose the device as other and scan it then I hear a chime. Then the app tries to find the device but gives the 4 tone failed sound. I am completely stuck. My base station stopped working a while ago too so I am cameraless. I am tempted to buy another brand unless anyone has any other ideas. I am really gutted to be honest the go has been the most consistent best camera ever. After the failed sync I press the sync button and it takes a photo then the 4 tone failed noise. I really don't u derstand.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo4yearstop,

Consider manually factory resetting the device and try onboarding again (page 52): https://www.arlo.com/en-us/images/documents/arlogo/arlo_go_um.pdf

JamesC

Dee3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Made it through tone after QR code, light blinks blue and purple for a few seconds and then fast blinking amber and then nothing.

Dee3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removed device from setting and camera has a new AT&T SIM card but iphone cannot find device and the light blinks blue/purple then fast amber.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation