Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go won't connect

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
brunborg
Aspirant
Aspirant

So my Arlo Go won't connect.  I've disabled the pin on the sim-card, and it gets online without problems put in a phone (tested on Samsung and iPhone) - so it should be getting online OK.

Tried and re-tried several times over a two-hour period, I scan the QR on the package with my phone, OK, then generates a QR code to be scanned by the camera, and after a while it plays four descending notes - definitively not a "chime" sound but rather a "you have lost a life"-sound. The blinking changes from a "slow blinking blue" to a "rapidly blinking orange" - this happens even if there is no QR code in front of the camera.

"Fast blinking orange" means the camera is connected to the mobile network but cannot connect to the cloud. I checked Arlo status () and it says "All systems are operational" and "All good".

So... what am I doing wrong here? Shouldn't it be possible to manually pair devices by punching codes or something?

EDIT: I have also tested the factory reset via QR. That playd a chime, but still the same result.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brunborg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got help from support, the fix was to take out the battery and pair it with just the power plugged in. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @brunborg

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

brunborg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got help from support, the fix was to take out the battery and pair it with just the power plugged in. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation