Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go was stolen & later I received an email from Arlo Support saying someone tried to access.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ruben_B
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi, my Arlo Go was stolen. Not long after i recieved an email from Arlo support saying someone had tried to access the account.

Hi Info@,

As Arlo takes security seriously, we want to keep you informed on any changes to your account.

Another Arlo user just activated your ###### Arlo Go, which was previously associated with your account.

If you don’t recognize this activity, please contact the Arlo customer care team right away.

Thanks,
The Arlo Team

x2 questions:

I have been advised not to remove so other users can access it. Thats a real pain as it uses up an aloocated camera to my subscription and leaves a dirty offline camera on my devices page for how long? years? Why can't Arlo blacklist it like every other telco provider in the world?

Second question, can Arlo provide me with the account detials of the person that tried to access my stolen camera? as i want to forward onto Police.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ruben_B,

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation