Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go receiving push notifications but no recordings

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
dneumeister
Initiate
Initiate

I am getting notifications for motion but no recordings are available. If I record live the video is present. Any ideas? We are attempting to trap a 3 legged cat and it is below freezing so this is crucial.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We wanted to update everyone that the development team identified the issue and you should now be able to see your recordings from your Arlo Go camera. If you're still experiencing the issue, please let us know.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
constructer
Aspirant
Aspirant
I currently have same issue with Arlo Go in the UK. Alert recordings not reaching cloud. Forced live recordings are ok. Not sure if the recordings are on SD card as offsite (obviously). Rebooting camera has no effect.

Spoke to support. It Appears it's a known issue that their engineering team are working to resolve. Been told to leave camera on overnight (probably to get a firmware patch)
Aspirant
Aspirant

Apparently this is a very widespread problem. Many of the trappers using Arlo Go are experiencing the same thing, notifications for motion but no recordings. It was sporadic at first. Last night and today it seems to be much worse, now we are not getting any recordings at all. I have a case open with Arlo since Monday night, have not received a reply. Not sure if they have identified the problem or have an ETA for a fix/patch. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue where you're receiving push notifications but no recordings. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

In the meantime, could you let us know the time you received the push notifications but cannot see your recordings?

RheaHill
Aspirant
Aspirant

At 12:40 was my last push notification but not recording.

Aspirant
Aspirant

We appreciate a speedy resolution.

In the meantime we have also stopped receiving motion notifications. So we can go live and we can manual record, but nothing else is working. It's like the entire ARMED mode is not working at all. 

Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, we sent an email to Case 41409583 with details and screen shots. 

For today we are missing recordings for notifications at 5:38 (AM Central Time), 5:43, 5:44, 5:58, 5:59, 6:00, 7:11, 7:17, 7:19, 7:21AM this morning. Stopped keeping track after that. Now we are no longer getting motion notifications. 

Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem started for us on Monday night when I chatted with support and they opened case 41409583.

iforland
Aspirant
Aspirant

we have the same problem with 5 Arlo Go's that we use to monitor horse stables.

No notifications, no library videos since 8am today (23rd Jan)

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We wanted to update everyone that the development team identified the issue and you should now be able to see your recordings from your Arlo Go camera. If you're still experiencing the issue, please let us know.

JoannaM
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is still an issue for me.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation