Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go - Offline again and again -Very Average product

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blairy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can anyone help in Australia. I have a great mobile reception and my Arlo Go has once again been offline for around 2 days. I live 3 hrs from this camera and brought this camera for security reasons and have to say it is a very poor product considering what  I paid for it. This camera is meant to work remotely???  you cannot re-set or do anything if there are issues (constantly) unless you are near the camera and you can physically re-set it. Crazy really if you don't live near the camera. PLEASE HELP .....

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @blairy

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

blairy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes several times  we have spoken but hey have not responded to my last 2 emails. The big issue is here is I brought a security camera for exactly that reason "SECURITY". My Arlo go has now been off 3-4 days for no reason (great mobile reception)and I am not able to get to the property (3 hrs away) for  least another week. Arlo support have told me I need to go and reset it but as I told them...... I am not at the property and can't get there and that's why I brought that camera in the first place ..... Security. I will be seeking a refund as this camera has been so average and would definitely not encourage others to buy unless they want issues. I pay for a seperate local mobile service (which has good coverage) however this is also a waste of money as the camera does not work. How can you develop a security camera that if it stops working you have to physically be there to reset it? ( what happens when you are away and that's when people want it the most.....) Don't get it. Anyway Im over it and Ill be in contact regarding a refund- Craig

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation