Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Go not visible on my app or online. Shared with friend and he sees it but shows disconnected.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ReconTwo
Follower
Follower

One of my Arlo Go Cameras is not visible on my app or online. I shared the camera with a friend and he sees it on his device but on my it says Disconnected. We've followed the trouble shooting steps and all of the articles. Spent more than 3 hours total over the last 2 days with tech support and all they do is recommend rebooting, the troubleshooting the exact same steps. (Clearly they have no clue whats going on or how to fix)

We are so over wasting all this time and getting run around and trying to navigate Arlo's non-existent customer service and tech support. I am honestly astonished at how terrible they ALL have been! Plus how far Arlo goes out of its way NOT to provide any real suppoort other than "Reboot and troubleshoot with this article".

Does anyone have any suggestions because its clear that the Arlo reps we're dealing with online dont have the slightest clue! We can;t get ahold of anyone via email or chat that knows what they are doing?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey ReconTwo,

You mentioned you contacted the support team in regards to your issue. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation