Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
David11111
Follower
Follower

Dear Sirs,

In keeping with several other people on this message board, my Arlo Go camera's sim is being discontinued by Vodafone on the 1st August 2024.

I have sent emails to yourselves with no answers forthcoming and the link you have provided to another Arlo user re alternative providers does not actually detail any.

So, your product is great, the customer service unfortunately is not, can you please suggest an alternative sim provider so I can get my camera up and running after 1st August 2024 please.

This will also help a lot of other users whom like myself are not being supported.

Thank you

David

2 REPLIES 2
Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

Can you not choose any yourself?  There are plenty but make sure that you check coverage in your area. An alternative is to get a pre loaded data SIM from Argos (if you're in the UK) to test, and then either go with it long term or pick another one.

Not sure I understand what the problem is otherwise.

H5STT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Do you have an Arlo Go yourself? Not quite as easy as throwing in any old SIM. 

The complexity is finding another provider that does unlimited video feed for £4/month with great coverage. This is what Vodafone has been providing so far and was the reason many of us came to the Arlo table in the first place. 

Vodafone has pulled the rug with little notice.  I have 3 Go cameras (and 3 separate Vodafone sims) so the job isnt insignificant.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation