Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tammyhi
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo Go went offline. We charged the battery and tried syncing and it won't work. We removed the device from the Arlo App and tried to add back the device but it wont work. The Arlo continually blinks blue. When I press the sync button on top, it doesn't do anything so I can't move on to any other steps. The other night, it randomly started blinking Orange. I'm assuming that is the dead battery signal. I re-charged and it's back to continually blinking blue. We have a subscription through Verizon but they were not help with trouble shooting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tammyhi
Tutor
Tutor
I did what you recommended and took my Arlo to the Verizon store. They replaced the SIM card and it worked. Thank you for the help!!!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Trphil11
Initiate
Initiate
Did you figure this out? I have the exact same issue with my Arlo Go.
Tammyhi
Tutor
Tutor

Unfortunately, I have not figured it out yet. I have been working on it for days, very frustrating. I'm wondering if it needs a new battery or if somehow the sim card became defective. I called Verizon for some sort of support and  was told no one there is able to tech support the Arlos but you can pay $25.00 a month and talk with someone who can help troubleshoot from a private company. I chose to try here first.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Based on the observations, I would try resyncing the camera using the AC adapter, both with and without the battery installed. Of course, it could be a faulty SIM or camera.

Tammyhi
Tutor
Tutor

I tried resyncing the camera like you suggested using the ac adapter with and without the battery. Unfortunately, that didn't work. How would I know if the SIM card is faulty?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You could take the camera to a Verizon store and see if they'll let you try one.

Tammyhi
Tutor
Tutor
I did what you recommended and took my Arlo to the Verizon store. They replaced the SIM card and it worked. Thank you for the help!!!
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation