Arlo Go Wasserstein Solar Panel not charging

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
scottchilders
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have bought 15 or logo cameras through Verizon and complimented the purchase would 15 wasserstein solar panels. I have fully charged each camera and been unsuccessful at getting the camera to recognize or be charged by the wasserstein solar panels.

On my Arlo app there is no lightning bolt indicating a connection poor communication. All indications would appear like there is no solar charger attached at all.

And on a side note, my brand new Arlo camera batteries are dying within a week's time because the solar is not keeping them charged. Shouldn't each of these batteries last much longer than a week anyway?

I have owned two Arlo cameras with solar panels for the last couple years and they have always worked fine. But this new purchase, not one of the 15 is working.

Trying to figure out what is going on and haven't found an answer on the internet. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Best answers
  • StephenB
    Guru
    Guru

@scottchilders wrote:
    I have bought 15 or logo cameras through Verizon and complimented the purchase would 15 wasserstein solar panels. I have fully charged each camera and been unsuccessful at getting the camera to recognize or be charged by the wasserstein solar panels.

On my Arlo app there is no lightning bolt indicating a connection poor communication. All indications would appear like there is no solar charger attached at all.

Arlo doesn't support third-party accessories, so you will need to pursue this with Wasserstein.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@scottchilders wrote:

Arlo doesn't support third-party accessories, so you will need to pursue this with Wasserstein.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation