Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ThomasGO
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got this new camera that do not work. I already have the app that I use with a base station and some cameras at home. But this Arlo Go just don't want to connect to my iPhone 5. I do scan, and then get a bla-bla-bla sound. I push continue and he search with no luck. I try to put in APN info manually, and its not happen anything.

Sorry for me I did buy it several months ago, but has not open it before now. So now I can't give it back to store, and it seems like Arlo don't have any support either. Some ideas about where to start searching for things that I do wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ThomasGO,

Make sure your SIM card is activated on your Arlo Go to ensure that you're able to set up. You can read this to make sure you've set up the Arlo Go properly: How do I set up my Arlo Go camera?

ThomasGO
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have follow that instruction, but only get to #12. I get a not nice sound, and if I try to put in APN manually nothing happens. What can be wrong? I have turn off pin code on the SIM card. The SIM card is not the same number as the phone I use with the Arlo app.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

What SIM card are you using? And what is the model for your Arlo Go camera?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation