Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sagethyme
Guide
Guide

I have my Arlo Go service plan with Arlo and I have 2 cameras. I can never see real time correct usage of my plan. Currently one camera is offline as they said I used all 120 minutes of time (impossible and of course they are still billing me for the 120 minutes I can't use) ) and the other was renewed on August 9th and they are now saying it has used 90% of the plan and that is impossible. I have 41 snaps in my library some are for 45 seconds, others are just going in an taking a pic and getting out. If all of the snaps in the library were for 45 seconds it would only be about 30 minutes of time. I noticed a 95.00 charge from Arlo in July and they said that is the bill from February/March. Billing and usage is all software. Time for Arlo to get some Coders and get the software updated and working and please do not blame covid. Anyone else notice strange things with their subscription time? Do you get real time usage when you go in and look? 

In order to call Arlo one needs to set aside at least 90 minutes of time and sometimes more. Time to change the hold song....

3 REPLIES 3
sagethyme
Guide
Guide

Just to make matters worse it says I have 3 cameras participating and I only have 2 and NO ONE can tell me why..

sagethyme
Guide
Guide

Over 2 hours on the phone and no resolution except that they disconnected a camera which is over 70 miles from my house. Thanks Arlo

The Tech had to keep asking his supervisor for help but the supervisor would not speak to me...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @sagethyme

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42683621

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation