Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go - My camera is still not able to be added to app.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Miagirl
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera is still not able to be added to app. I was told to unlink device since it was offline but now will not scan QR code to add it back. This has been over a month now. I’m paying for Verizon service and have no access to camera. Help please! It just blinks blue

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Miagirl
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I went to Verizon and they can’t figure it out either. It won’t scan the QR code, they even gave me a new SIM card and when I try to scan it it blinks red and makes a sad noise.
JELEC123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, Did you have any luck?  My camera is doing the same thing.  It will not make any camera noise unless you remove the battery and then use the 120V charger without the battery(it seems to function a little bit more without the battery), but still will not connect.  I basically only get the slow blue flashing light unless we remove the SIM and battery, then install the sim only, and then use the charger without the battery.  It will then blink blue rapid for a few seconds and then go back to slow blue flash.  Verizon installed a new SIM but still will not work.  I am unsure how to troubleshoot or make it work.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation