Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go - I can see live camera... where are recordings if I don't have SD card?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Meg_AU
Tutor
Tutor

out of the box tonight... finally got working... for live video... however... without me manually pressing record.... how will the camera automatically record every time there is movement?

where will it be stored - nostorage card came with the device?

can it store directly to google photos (which is unlimited cloud storage) via google account?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here on the various issues, including changing settings and creating custom modes. The camera uses it's passive IR (PIR) sensor to detect motion. If the camera is armed (the Armed mode is the default) the camera will record, turning on the night vision LEDs if dark enough. The recordings are all stored in the Arlo cloud which you access via the Library tab in your app. That's the only place they're stored unless you download them and store them elsewhere.

Looks like you have a lot of reading to do to come up to speed. Some of this is in the documentation or even the box but the details are all here in the Support area.

Meg_AU
Tutor
Tutor

thanks - these weren't showing up initially - but are 12 hours later 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation