Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go H6 Mode Setup in Web Portal

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NONE78
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I've inherited an Arlo Enterprise subscription and a large number of older Arlo Go H6 wireless cameras.  I have no problem adding and configuring individual cameras on the web portal.  My issue is in trying to add multiple cameras to the same custom mode.  In researching this subject, references are given about adding additional rules to a custom mode where you could select additional cameras to add to the mode.  After creating a custom mode on one of the H6's and then going back in to edit the mode, there is no option to add additional rules (and thus additional cameras).  Is this function not supported on the old H6's?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Steve T.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NONE78 wrote:

My issue is in trying to add multiple cameras to the same custom mode.  

That can only be done if the cameras are connected to a base station.  The mode in that case is for everything connected to the base. 

The Go cameras can't be connected to a base, so you simply can't create a mode that controls multiple cameras.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NONE78 wrote:

My issue is in trying to add multiple cameras to the same custom mode.  

That can only be done if the cameras are connected to a base station.  The mode in that case is for everything connected to the base. 

The Go cameras can't be connected to a base, so you simply can't create a mode that controls multiple cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation