Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go Camera Goes Offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dkokai76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Once again my arlo go has gone offline for almost 2 weeks!  My arlo is located 155 miles  away and was installed for security purposes!  350 dollars for a camera that only works when it feels like it!  GREAT!    Netgear support sucks and isn’t willing to help.  Lucky for me I’m stuck in a contract!   

3 REPLIES 3
dkokai76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Another thing I just thought of!  This is a remote camera that cannot be reset remotely!  I have to drive 310 miles to take the battery out and put it back in. This is ridiculous!   I would never buy another one or recommend anyone else to buy one!  Not to mention the problems i had with the solar panel that netgear did nothing about!  My battery lasts longer without the solar panel!   

oscar123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I wish I had help for you but Im on the same boat I have bougth 2 cameras I paid 1000 dollars and a solar panel that is not longer working I have to reset the cameras once or twice every two weeks this is ridiculus I tried to go straigth to my mobile caarrier verizon but there is another catch there if you didnt buy with them they won't service your cameras I got mines at Frys electronics. 

ramini
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. Assume you haven't been able to fix yours?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation