Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go 12v power supply

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Alfy101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there any charge cables / Converters that will run my Arlo Go from a 12v leisure battery.

My Arlo is located in a remote location & only used for live viewing & even switching the cam off via the app I only get around 3 weeks of power.

Cant find any products that claim to do this & just seems ridiculous that Arlo haven't thought of this & made a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alfy101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks jguerdat

I found a solution that works, It both runs & charges the camera from the 12v leisure battery,

Using a weatherproof Arlo Go USB charging cable to a QC3.0 USB car charger via a female lighter socket to battery runs & charges the camera, 

Perfect for a remote location.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure if an existing product is available but the 12v battery to a car USB charger would allow you to run the camera from that battery. Weather sealing would be important for all connections.

Alfy101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks jguerdat

I found a solution that works, It both runs & charges the camera from the 12v leisure battery,

Using a weatherproof Arlo Go USB charging cable to a QC3.0 USB car charger via a female lighter socket to battery runs & charges the camera, 

Perfect for a remote location.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation