Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go 120 minutes gone in 30 minutes

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am posting her in the hopes that an admin on this forum can get me to a level 2 tech person ASAP!!!!

Time on one of my Arlo Go cameras disappears and then the camera goes offline. I continually sign up for a new subscription (Arlo will charge me). Just 2 days ago my camera went offline again saying I had used my 120 minutes which was impossible. So Arlo, again, gives me a few minutes on the camera and I sign up for a new 120 minutes subscription.  I also changed the subscription on the other camera to the greatest amount of data possible just so they have different subscription costs. Afteri did that my camera is up and running.  About 30 minutes later I check the camera and it is offline because I used 120 minutes of data. 120 minutes has not even passed how could I use the data??? This problem keeps happening to me on this one camera. I have spent over 12 hours these past few months on hold, listening to the AWFUL on hold song trying to get this problem fixed. I have asked to speak to a Level 2 tech and they were supposed to call me yesterday but surprise no call back. There is a problem and I need it fixed and I just can't be on hold or waiting for a call back for hours. 

I have posted in the past under SageThyme but that name was part of an account for my other Arlo cameras. This is under the account for my Go cameras. 

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42703045

NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not fixed. When I can get a plan for both cameras one camera uses all the time in a matter of minutes. Arlo says the problem is with the 120 minute plan. I have tried to subscribe to one of the other plans but it will not let me subscribe both cameras. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation