Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Any mobile camera that doesn't have internet with 24/7 recording available?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, i would like a suggestion for what camera to buy to protect a mobile food van that does not have internet. I can remove the camera or a dvr at night (or remove an sd card) to view footage. I need a camera that will record 24/7 but will not require internet. A mobile plan is ok but it has to be able to record 24/7. Also a removeable dvr is ok because I can bring that inside to view on my tv. It also has to have audio. Thanks Haydn.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Kithay,

You can check out the Arlo Go camera as there are mobile plans available for that camera and does not require WiFi/Internet access. However, this camera does not have CVR (continuous video recording) functionality. You can read about our CVR subscription here: What is continuous video recording (CVR) and how do I get it?

Kithay
Aspirant
Aspirant

How much video would I lose if i were to use the arlo go and relied on motion detect to keep it recording? What is the lag time between one event and the next? For example if I set it to record 120 seconds, when it finishes that video, how long is the lag time before it detects motion again if the person is still in view?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Lag time between files created/reset on cameras runs from 10-30 secs ( depending on camera )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation