Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

The 99 cents offer for 3 months

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
eliesk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I recently purchased an Arlo Go 2. Last night I repeatedly received a popup offer from Arlo each time I closed and reopened the app on my phone. The offer was 99 cents subscription for 3 months. Yet, every time I tried to process this offer through the popup, it did not show 99 cents transaction at the final step, instead, the full subscription price kept appearing, so I did not want to take a chance and complete the transaction, then disputed.

Any insight as to why and what is this all about?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @eliesk 

Thanks for the feedback, I will escalate this to the appropriate team. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @eliesk 

Thanks for the feedback, I will escalate this to the appropriate team. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. 

Thank you 

Lavenem888
Aspirant
Aspirant

I saw that promotion in my app. After getting my credit card from my bag, I noticed this promotion disappeared. I chatted with a customer support agent who said if I don’t take a screenshot of that offer, he can’t accept it. Glad I saw this because I know that promotion exists. But why it disappeared or is it even legit, I hope someone can answer that immediately. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Lavenem888 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43462701

eliesk
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS , Thank you so much for your input. With your help, the issue was taken care of.

Thanks again!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@eliesk Thanks for the update, glad it's resolved. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation