Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo support has shut me out over an hour ago. no way to reach them.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
a-v-h
Follower
Follower

I purchased three different boxes/security systems from Arlo.  One for my house and 2 boxes of Pro 4xl for two separate rental residences.  I wanted to sign up but had no idea how much it would cost me.  I finally found the rate for a subscription.  I was trying to find out how much I would be charged.  he asked if i had 3 cameras and i said no.  he disconnected me and i am in chat purgatory.  i type but there is no one responding.  can't start another chat.  over an hour now.  have found no way to talk to an individual.  can't log into the app at all.  before i install i would like to know what i am expected to pay.

I also could not get more than one essential camera to work but assume need to get subscription first.

this is an absolutely horrible experience!

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@a-v-h wrote:

I purchased three different boxes/security systems from Arlo.  One for my house and 2 boxes of Pro 4xl for two separate rental residences.  I wanted to sign up but had no idea how much it would cost me. 

The costs are here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

If you have 3 or more cameras, then get the multicamera subscription.  Arlo Secure is enough for the Pro 4 and Essential.

Although I think the terms of service require two subscriptions (one for each residence), Arlo seems fine with having one subscription covering both residences.

Dannybear
Master
Master

How were your intending to connect the rental property pro4 cameras, do you have a wifi router to connect them?