Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why can't I schedule my cameras to come on at 9pm and go off at 6am??

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Foxedd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Why can't I schedule my cameras to come on at 9pm and go off at 6am?? Your genius schedule will not allow me to set a SIMPLE schedule!!! Why is this causing me a problem? It will only let me start my schedule based on a early start time and later end time, which is pretty STUPID!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Foxedd wrote:
Why can't I schedule my cameras to come on at 9pm and go off at 6am?? Your genius schedule will not allow me to set a SIMPLE schedule!!! Why is this causing me a problem? It will only let me start my schedule based on a early start time and later end time, which is pretty STUPID!!

It is annoying.

The workaround is to create two entries - 9 pm to 11:59pm, and midnight to 6 am.  The cameras will stay activated between 11:59 and midnight (the entry includes the entire final minute). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Foxedd wrote:

It is annoying.

The workaround is to create two entries - 9 pm to 11:59pm, and midnight to 6 am.  The cameras will stay activated between 11:59 and midnight (the entry includes the entire final minute). 

Foxedd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the response concerning the scheduling issue. It worked!!