Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMb 3000 recently used technical support

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Mobil1
Follower
Follower

I recently used technical support. I paid the support person for one year of support of $149.99. I paid by paypal to his account. Is this how they bill users?

4 REPLIES 4
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Just think how nice it would be if Arlo had an actual help line you could talk to a real live English speaking person on?!!!!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I have a sister-in-law from Virginia who tried talking to OnStar with her husband. The operator couldn't make out what they were saying due to the southern accent over the phone call. While I agree that some communications can be troublesome, you're just being rude.

RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

You call it rude I call it I can't understand what you're saying. I have no trouble telling them that, either. I will ask them to go find me somebody who can speak English that I can understand. What's rude about that? It's either get somebody that I can understand or get mad and hang up. That's probably what they want. That way there's no effort on their part.. would be no different than you calling over to a place in Russia and the Russian person answers the phone and you can't understand them, correct?