VMC2030 will not connect to WiFi

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sciond
Follower
Follower

I am returning this turd. I own many Arlo products but this one will not connect to wifi and their solutions do not work. So back to Arlo it goes. The crazy thing is there is no customer support via phone. That is inexcusable for these products I have 5 other Arlo products and I am a secure customer. It all has to go with no support.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@sciond wrote:

I am a secure customer. It all has to go with no support.

Then you can access phone support.  Just go into the support section of the app, and choose a camera in the subscription plan.  Then you will see phone support as an option (available 6 am to 6 pm US pacific time).

What have you tried to get the cameras to pair?  We might be able to provide some more options here.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Not sure if will help but a few things.

1) reset your camera. I had to do this several times as I was getting the amber button but it was fake resetting. See #2 for why I say fake reset.

2) to confirm this I logged into my wifi router and saw my camera was still connected as a device. I disconnected it through the router. 

3) then for extra measure, I reset camera again then checked connected devices on my router to make sure it had not connected behind my back.

4) finally. When I went through the add arlo add devices, it connected perfectly. 

I hope this helps.