Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two way speaker

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ChrisBlackmer
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 2 Arlo Essential XL cameras and I can't figure out why the two way speaker function doesn't work. I've made sure all permissions are turned on, turned the cameras off and on, deleted the app, checked the speaker settings and it still doesn't work. I can hear audio but when i click the microphone icon I have the option to mute or un mute but whatever I try I can't get audio to come out of the cameras
7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does the same occur over the web browser? Are you connected to your SmartHub or directly to your router?

ChrisBlackmer
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don't have a smart hub. I use the arlo app for my camera so I haven't tried looking on a web browser
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you test on the web browser to see if the same issue occurs, this will help isolate the issue. 

ChrisBlackmer
Aspirant
Aspirant
The most I can do in the web browser is manage my subscription unless you mean something else ?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Yes, this article will guide you on how to use the push to talk feature over the web portal. https://kb.arlo.com/1004319

Thanks 

ChrisBlackmer
Aspirant
Aspirant
I dont have the ability to view my cameras from the arlo web page. I have the option to change my personal info, subscription and payment option but I don't see any tabs allowing me to view my cameras.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.