Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Trouble using the new control panel for the cameras...

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Using the new and improved "secure".

I've noticed that functions aren't what or where they used to be.

I still haven't found out how to disarm a camera.  "Mode" isn't there anymore.

I don't want to set up a schedule... I don't run on a schedule.

I want to turn off individual cameras when I'm home so I don't set them off.  This isn't something you can "schedule". I want it off now, til I wake up in the morning...and I don't see how to turn it off.

Also, went to view some videos.... watched them and went to delete them.... that only worked until I got down to the last one, and it would NOT delete.
  I tried this on 3 different cameras.. and it happened on all of them. As soon as I got to the last vid... I'd click on "delete", and it would go through the motions, but it wouldn't delete.
  I moved away from that screen and did some things, and when I came back to look for them to do it again, they were all gone.

Another thing...I don't understand how the "rules" things functions...

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use Routines to see and manipulate your modes. Old modes don't transfer over so you get the 3 built-in modes (Standby, Armed Home and Armed Away). Click on the 3 dot menu icon top right and you get a gear on each mode. Click on the gear to edit that mode. You can add/remove/edit rules for each mode there. WHen done, click on the Done at the top right. Choose the mode you want active by simply clicking on it.

Can't address the delete of the last video - I'd guess a bug. Have you tried the web client to see if that works? I also recommend NOT deleting videos since then too many folks want something back. Just let them delete themselves as per your subscription.