Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Still get geo fence notification on Essential Spotlight Camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Milzit
Aspirant
Aspirant

In ios have disabled "Location In/out" notification under Settings. Still I get the geo-fence notification. Is this a bug or something that I`m doing wrong here?

I don`t want to get the notification when I`m home, and I don`t want to get the geo fence notification every time when leaving or coming home

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
When you’re in the app, go to the mode page, tap on the base or camera device to display the list of modes, tap on the geofencing’s pencil icon to display the geofence options, scroll to the bottom of the page to show the notification enabled devices. Uncheck.

There is some delay for the setting to be push notifications to be updated, some say up to 30mins, my experience has been days at times.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
Where In ios have you disabled "Location In/out" notification under Settings?

The option is in arlo app’s geofencing mode.
Milzit
Aspirant
Aspirant
In iOS: “Settings” and select Arlo Secure. At the bottom there is Arlo Secure Setting and “geofencing location in/out notifications”. I have disabled the notifications here, but I still get it.

Where in the app itself can I find this setting? I just went through all the settings and I did not found any “geofencing mode” settings
Dannybear
Master
Master
When you’re in the app, go to the mode page, tap on the base or camera device to display the list of modes, tap on the geofencing’s pencil icon to display the geofence options, scroll to the bottom of the page to show the notification enabled devices. Uncheck.

There is some delay for the setting to be push notifications to be updated, some say up to 30mins, my experience has been days at times.

Milzit
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, that worked!