Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Remove & Add a device

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MichaelB12
Follower
Follower

I add a new device every other day.  I have only one camera. I think there needs to be a better way. Tell Arlo if you agree.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MichaelB12,

It's not immediately clear what you're requesting. Why are you adding a new device every other day if you have only one camera? Are you experiencing an issue with the camera that requires you to remove and readd?

Please provide more details about what you're experiencing, we'd be happy to assist.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MichaelB12,

It's not immediately clear what you're requesting. Why are you adding a new device every other day if you have only one camera? Are you experiencing an issue with the camera that requires you to remove and readd?

Please provide more details about what you're experiencing, we'd be happy to assist.

JamesC

James69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want to take a camera off of the internet and put it on the smart hub, how can I do it?

James69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to remove a camera of off internet connection and add it to the smart hub

James69
Aspirant
Aspirant

one camera was connected to my internet server and i would like to remove it then install it to the smart hub

James69
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks i will figure it by myself

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@James69 wrote:

thanks i will figure it by myself

There was a 4 minute gap between your first and last posts - you gotta give us a chance to be able to read and respond, especially at night.

Did you get it working? If not, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and start the process to add it back in again. This time choose to use your base or hub that will be detected during setup.