Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Recordings online but not on App

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Jbeau
Follower
Follower

I have two cameras at my house (Doorbell and video/mic camera) and 5 cameras at my MIL (2 doorbells and 3 Arlo first gen cameras - video only). My husband and I have access to my MIL cameras as well as our two.  She does not have access to ours.  My mother in law and husband have Android phones and I have an iPhone. 

We are all seeing the same issue. We are able to see all the video online, through the arlo website and dashboard but not on the phone apps. I get the notifications that there is motions and I can go live, but when I go to my library, none of the videos show up. If I go to the device itself and look at the videos that way, sometimes the videos will show and other times it won't.

There are 3 different phones in play. If one person changed the settings, would it affect the two other phones that have access to the cameras? Additionally, the trial for our doorbell and for her systems (there are two different plans and accounts here)  are coming to an end. I am trying to moving the devices under the trial into the existing plan that I have but it won't allow me to. Does the trial have to end before I can roll into my existing plan?

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's rather weird but the first steps are always reboot the phone(s) and reinstall the app. Also, if the videos to be viewed are via an account that was granted access, try using the primary account instead.

Depending on how you want to proceed, you can cancel the existing trial subscriptions so the cameras can be merged into your existing subscription. Otherwise, just wait for the trial to expire before adding them.