Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No support from Arlo.Struggling to add a removed device.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Arunachalam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have three Arlo VMC2030 cams and a monthly subscription. I recently had to remove one of the device from the app.When I tried to add the same device I have been unsuccessful .I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions on the website. None of this worked.

Strangely we were able to add the same cam in my wife's Arlo app( separate account without Subscription),but unsuccessful in my app.

The subscription in my account has allowance for 20 cameras .currently I have only two cameras added  and I am unable to add the camera even to the Arlo app.

The support number is not working and the chat support only takes me to chatbot with zero solution.

Would help if the Arlo support can contact me asap.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may be useful to cancel your legacy subscription and get a current one.

Which user interface (UI) do you and your wife see? The current app supports the old UI that uses Library to view recordings as well as the new one that uses Feed.

Arunachalam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi thanks for the reply.  I have android and my wife's one is iOS. My preferred device for the subscription account is the android.

Has anyone been successful in connecting to Arlo's support centre ?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't answer the question I posed about which UI both phones have. The current app supports 2 different ones, as I pointed out earlier.

With a subscription, you can use Settings, Support to select a subscribed camera to use the Contact section for official support.