Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cameras are not recording nor storing videos to my library

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MaryMc924
Follower
Follower
I have 3 outdoor cameras model VMC2330. Essential spotlight wire free to be exact. When my trial ran out I subscribed to a plan. The Arlo secure plus plan for 14.99. Cameras were for about a month doing fine but they are not recording videos and or motion detection is on yet I’m not receiving any notifications or stored recordings. Motion and notifications were still working a while even after the recordings weren’t storing but now there is nothing in my library since 6/10/2022. No motion no notifications no stored videos. Notifications on, motion detection on, and cameras should be recording FIX THIS ASAP
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MaryMc924 wrote:
I have 3 outdoor cameras model VMC2330. Essential spotlight wire free to be exact. When my trial ran out I subscribed to a plan. The Arlo secure plus plan for 14.99. Cameras were for about a month doing fine but they are not recording videos and or motion detection is on yet I’m not receiving any notifications or stored recordings. Motion and notifications were still working a while even after the recordings weren’t storing but now there is nothing in my library since 6/10/2022. No motion no notifications no stored videos. Notifications on, motion detection on, and cameras should be recording 

I'd double check that all the cameras are listed in the subscription plan (go into manage cameras in the subscription area), and also that the mode is set to armed,

Assuming they are subscribed and armed: Since you have a subscription, you also have phone support.  I suggest going into the support area in the app - you will see a phone option there.