Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Mounting 2 cameras on the corner of house. Is there a cable that charges 2 cameras off 1 plug?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Panachville
Follower
Follower

I am mounting two cameras on the corner of my house. I have an outlet at the bottom I want to plug a charging cable into and run up along the gutter downspouts. Is there a cable that charges 2 cameras off 1 plug? One plug at the receptacle that runs up the wall then "splits/ goes into a Y" then plugs into two cameras.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Panachville wrote:
I am mounting two cameras on the corner of my house. I have an outlet at the bottom I want to plug a charging cable into and run up along the gutter downspouts. Is there a cable that charges 2 cameras off 1 plug? One plug at the receptacle that runs up the wall then "splits/ goes into a Y" then plugs into two cameras.

Arlo doesn't provide a cable like that (and I haven't seen a third party cable like that either).

dcfox1
Master
Master

Also Arlo does not make an outdoor charging cable for the Essential even for a single camera. They can use a Arlo Solar Panel but that is not constant AC power.  Other Arlo models can use an outdoor cable.