Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I share the devices

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Angelmez24
Follower
Follower

I want be the primary user since the other person is no longer here and I don't want them to be able to have access to the cameras

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Angelmez24 wrote:

I want be the primary user since the other person is no longer here and I don't want them to be able to have access to the cameras

The way to do that is to remove all the devices (camera, base stations) from their account, and then add them to your account.  If they know your Arlo password, you should of course change it.  You could of course set up a new account.  Subscriptions won't be transfered, so you will need to get a new one (cancelling the one in the old account).

So if you don't know their Arlo username/password, you will need their cooperation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Angelmez24 wrote:

The way to do that is to remove all the devices (camera, base stations) from their account, and then add them to your account.  If they know your Arlo password, you should of course change it.  You could of course set up a new account.  Subscriptions won't be transfered, so you will need to get a new one (cancelling the one in the old account).

So if you don't know their Arlo username/password, you will need their cooperation.