Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
GiveMeSomeHelp
Tutor
Tutor

It's worse than useless having all the videos showing the end of the video in the library and not the beginning of the video. You can see nothing at all from the previews and you should be able to see exactly what a security video was shooting. Having to view every single video to see if any of the videos contain security information is absurd and useless.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @GiveMeSomeHelp 

Are you referring to how the videos are listed in your library or the content recorded in the video? 

GiveMeSomeHelp
Tutor
Tutor

No. I am asking what setting to use to ensure the videos in the library show the START of the video and not the END. It is utterly useless to show the END of the video in the thumbnail as I cannot see why the video was shot. It means I have to view every single video to see why they are there. How unbelievable that the application does this.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@GiveMeSomeHelp 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

GiveMeSomeHelp
Tutor
Tutor

?? I've asked before and I haven't found a solution. There does not seem to be a setting to change it anywhere.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try turning off/On  the smart notifications for that camera? You can also try rebooting the camera from the Arlo app.