Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
pizzzaroll
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have several Arlo wire-free essential cameras with spotlights, and have in particular 2 cameras that I use geofencing to arm and disarm. The problem I am having is that both cameras do not always arm when I leave and both cameras do not always disarm. For instance, right now I am at home and one of the cameras shows the geofencing icon and says armed, while the other shows the icon and says disarmed, when in fact they should both be disarmed since I am home. Obviously my location is set to allow at all times, which is why one is working properly. what can i do with the other one to get it to utilize the geofencing mode properly?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since the cameras rely on the phone's location detection, try rebooting the phone to see if that helps. You could also try using different radii  for the location detection in the GF settings of the app.

pizzzaroll
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have rebooted the phone as well as changed the radii for the cameras and i have the one camera in particular that will still not disarm while I am home. The other one works just fine every time I leave and return. It arms and disarms without a problem...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pizzzaroll,

Try removing and resyncing the problematic camera. Test again to see if you experience the same behavior.

JamesC