Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
FreeFallFour
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello every one. I wanted to see if anyone has every seen this firmware 1.090.32.0_32_52bad30. It is showing up as the version I have on an essential camera. Coincidently I have been having many issues with it.

The other one I have shows as 1.090.31.0_21_55537e7.

any ideas are greatly appreciated.

27 REPLIES 27
Lcoberg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue.  All 3 cameras stopped working on the 7th. The one with firmware version 1.090.32.0_32_52bad30 still doesn't work but doesn't have any updates available. The other 2 cameras that updated to firmware version 1.090.31.0_21_55537e7 started working.  

Lcoberg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Exact same here

RyanAus
Tutor
Tutor

The survey feedback I left, just incase someone from Arlo actually reads this forum and cares:

"I was forced to search for a solution here when my cameras stopped working after a bad firmware update. These cameras are used for baby monitoring, security, etc so the inability to rollback an unsuccessful update to restore functionality or postpone an update to a more suitable time is something I didn't realise prior to my purchase. My cameras were offline for 4 days and there was nothing at all I could do about it. This will affect future purchasing decisions and my recommendations to others"