Essential sports wire free camera

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wiztech38
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi the other day my camera messed up again it kept saying not connected to my internet so my brother tried to reboot it no luck so he did something dumb he used his cell to reset it up to fix the issue but did not know it would make his cell account owner when hes not the owner of the camera i am. He was a guest by me.

Now i am trying to get help and arlo is useless on this cause they keep disconnecting me chats and calls. On this. Now i have removed the camera by app and readded using my iphone. Now it screwed up a lot of stuff it does not record anymore even i pay for the plan.  Now his cell and mine are showing master account but his cell is suppose a guest from me. Now it does not save recordings and no disarm button on the app. What can i do?

2 REPLIES 2
Wiztech38
Aspirant
Aspirant

I figured it out both phones are linked together witch is causing issues when my brother adds it into his account its goes to mine to even i use a different email. I need someone from tech to completely delete my account by email by private matter chat with my name ill do my by chat that should fix the issue completely then my brother will do guest invite to my email and i bet this will fix the issues I am having. Will this this my problem?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wiztech38 wrote:

I figured it out both phones are linked together 

Not sure what you mean by this.  

Have you set up "friend" access for one of your accounts?  

Do you want the camera to be in your account?  Or in your brother's account?