Essential Spotlight Camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
dlburrell43
Aspirant
Aspirant

Before updating my Arlo app to the latest version, the access direct feature was working just fine, and now it doesn’t. However,  each time I access my essential spotlight camera, there a dialog box with texts prompting me to purchase a monthly subscription. This seem like unfair business practice to me. I won’t buy any new Arlo products until the Arlo app is updated with a correction to allow this feature to work as it did previously before the update. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dlburrell43
Aspirant
Aspirant

Disregard my previous post.  Direct storage access does work with the latest Arlo app update. Although, you cannot view locally stored videos with the feed option, you may view them by selecting smarthub locally storag, and set the local access switch to on and also set view recordings to on.  Post updated by dlburrell43

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dlburrell43
Aspirant
Aspirant

Disregard my previous post.  Direct storage access does work with the latest Arlo app update. Although, you cannot view locally stored videos with the feed option, you may view them by selecting smarthub locally storag, and set the local access switch to on and also set view recordings to on.  Post updated by dlburrell43