Can't add email address to Arlo account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jwindom79
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying to add new email address to account and it doesn't work. I sent the link to the email address and created a new account. Tried to add it doesn't show the camera system. Originally created account on mobile phone. Deleted access from primary account holder's phone and then tried to re-send out a friend link and tried to log in with a PC. Still didnt work. I'm trying to add an iPhone 8+. I already have the app on 3 android phones all Samsungs. 1 is the primary account holder's phone the other 2 accounts are connected to my camera network without any issues. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm not understanding why the Iphone app is not working. Even when I log into a cpu the desktop is not showing the shared cameras. I've had my Arlo network for about 4 years. The latest email account is showing as a primary account holder and not showing shared access.

2 REPLIES 2
Jwindom79
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also please be aware that I followed all the instructions given on the following page and nothing fixed the issue.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062761/I-am-unable-to-Grant-Access-to-my-friend-s-Arlo-account-how-do-I-troub...

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you see "Library" at the bottom of your app screen?

Or do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?