Camera Set Up

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nuggssauce
Follower
Follower
My roommate and I purchased an Arlo at our old place. He moved out to an apartment, not needing the cameras so he gifted them to me. Now I am trying to set up the camera’s on my own account and it keeps saying “Discovery Failed”. I tried all the suggested troubleshooting methods to no prevail. Could it be that they are still connected to my old roommates account so they will not connect to mine? I asked him to check if he removed the cameras from his account but he has since deleted his account and it says “This account doesn’t exist anymore”.
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nuggssauce wrote:
My roommate and I purchased an Arlo at our old place. He moved out to an apartment, not needing the cameras so he gifted them to me. Now I am trying to set up the camera’s on my own account and it keeps saying “Discovery Failed”. I tried all the suggested troubleshooting methods to no prevail. Could it be that they are still connected to my old roommates account so they will not connect to mine? I asked him to check if he removed the cameras from his account but he has since deleted his account and it says “This account doesn’t exist anymore”.

What cameras do you have?

Are you also using a base/smarthub?  If so, what model?