Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station VMB 3500 not connected to internet

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Arlo_fun
Follower
Follower

Greetings,

I used my Base Station VMB3500  for a while without any problem to control my wire-free cameras. After reseting my router, the base station lost the connection although it is connected to the router tgrough a wir

There are three LEDs on the station. Only the first one which is the power LED is green. The other 2 LEDs are orange which indicates that there is no proper internet and camera connection.

I reset the base station more than once but still there is no connection.

Please notice that the router works properly and I do not have any internet problems with other devices.

I really appreciate your help solving this issue.

Thank you, 

1 REPLY 1
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

If you have factory reset the base station successfully then the camera led should be a constant amber which identifies that the base station is ready to be claimed by an account.

Ensure you have removed the Base from the my devices list found in the app settings page before reclaiming it back to the account.

If it still cannot find the base then use a pc connected to the local network router and use a browser to login to the my.arlo.com site to add from there.

You must have the app connected to the local network to add devices.

The issue with the internet led showing amber is likely a problem with the router, you should power cycle the router modem first, wait for it to complete booting then power cycle the base again.