Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Essential Wire-Free Live View not connecting

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
HWKF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi all,

TIA for any advice given. Got the wire free doorbell recently. All features appear to be working well except live view. It doesn’t work in the app nor on computer browser. Doesn’t work when someone presses the doorbell. Support ticket has been opened but radio silence at the moment. 

Wireless signal is strong. Everything has been rebooted, reset and reinstalled. I have accessed via wifi, 5G and 4G. App version number is 4.0.2. Still on trial subscription. Bought new.  I have a chime 2 connected.  Do I just have a faulty hardware or is this a software bug that everyone else is experiencing but somehow Google is not showing up in searches. 

Love to hear from the group. Thank you once again!

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since it's a wireless doorbell, pop it off the mount and bring it inside to see if there's a difference in behaviour.  If so, I'd swap at the store since that would be fastest.

HWKF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for that suggestion. I have attempted that without avail. Unfortunately, the country I'm in and the store I bought from, do not have a consumer-friendly law nor a return policy. No response from Arlo support team FWIW still. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43264154

HWKF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there. Thanks for the escalation. I did have someone follow up on my case and subsequently I replied with all the data required on 14 December. It went quiet again. 

Starting to lose confidence that this will ever get fixed. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Let me look in to this ASAP. I have requested for an update.