Arlo Essential Wire Free Cameras x4 and Doorbell Wireless

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MiniBe123_
Follower
Follower

Hi Arlo! I Would just like to thank you Arlo for your Amazing Support  when I call the 0800 number to troubleshoot my cameras. Your support team is very helpful and I am amazed with your cameras. I have had my 4 Arlo Essential Wirefree Cameras for about 9 months now and have had a few issues resolved thanks to your team. I have not updated the App as it works fine and I don’t have an issue. I just wish I didn’t have to keep going outside when the battery is low to get them down to charge them lol. Other than that I have really great cameras and really good support if I need. I feel safer in my home being a single mum with children and I can leave anything in my backyard and nobody wants to come over because I “record everything” lol, thank you very very much and I have scared away my stalkers which Is also great for those early morning annoying ones that come over when I don’t want them here..  my doorbell is very efficient and if I don’t want to answer the door I just speak through the speaker without getting up, I think your cameras are great and I have had no issues so far so thank you so much. Please Arlo can you bring out cameras that just charge themselves wire free? Any possibility please? This may be your biggest achievement yet I think you should look into this…THANKYOU ARLO GREAT WORK! From a happy customer.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MiniBe123_ 

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

We do have solar panel options for Arlo cameras if that might interest you.