Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

After insulation camera still does not go online it stays off-line no matter what I have troubleshoo

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jennyjuice22
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get camera to go online after installation and it does find the device and it still is not connecting my camera?
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The camera should automatically be active once completely set up. Are you seeing any error messages during the process? When you got to the step of putting it in place to verify the camera view did you wait until the camera supplied an image? What was you complete process?

Jennyjuice22
Aspirant
Aspirant

NO unfortunately there are no errors, and the "Position your Arlo Camera" just stays on this screen forever and nothing ever happens.  It just never finds anything, so i have tried to troubleshoot it for positioning but it is still not working and is always saying it is offline.  I then gone into the Device settings and the connection to says "disconnected"?...I have uninstalled and restored and rebooted at least 7 times now.  I am sat a loss. I have tried and retired all the steps over and over...nothing=g seems to be working!  Please let me know if you have any clue to this issue??!!!

Sincerely Still Lost Client,

Jennyjuice22

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

How far is the camera from the base (or router if you don't have a base)?