AVD2001Aer1.2 KEEPS GOING OFFLINE

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JRAAY44
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just installed AVD2001Aer1.2 and its constantly going offline. It will detect motion and notify if someone approaches but it wont show live view. Sometimes it will just come back on or I have to go and disconnect the battery and  pug it back in. WiFi connection is good.  Either way its very annoying that I cant find a solution on Arlo's so called support. ( does not exist

) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This may be a signal strength/quality issue. What is the house construction? Stucco, brick and stone are the worst at blocking the signal. How far away is the router and how many walls, etc. are in the straight line path? What's on or in the walls that could block the signal? Are there any wireless devices, not just WiFi, that use the 2.4GHz band nearby? If you temporarily take the doorbell just inside the door does it work properly?

JRAAY44
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to bring the unit right next to the router and it says connected but its not operating. 

I have gone through the reconnect steps where the doorbell chimes when I scan the code bar and finds the doorbell. But it does not work.
 I have reset and reconnected numerous times. sometimes. For a while it would come on but go offline with no live camera view but would pick up motion..
Now I get noting.
any ideas?

Thank You
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact