Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Hardware vs. Software

Arlo Hardware vs. Software

I’ve noticed that Arlo has been pushing new hardware out quite rapidly since I got my (then-new) Arlo Pro 2 back in late 2018. However, compared to the refreshes I’ve seen in the hardware, I have not seen any meaningful updates or improvements to the Arlo software, in both mobile and web. For instance, I reported an issue of not being able to reliably review CVR (paid service) about a year ago, but the same issue still persists today.

Does Arlo have any plans to meaningfully address these software issues or even a major version update to mirror the myriad of hardware updates? And if so, will those come at a cost to the existing customers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sarath_Inampudi
Arlo Employee

Hi

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about your experience on the software side. Please reach out to our Support team, who are ever ready to work with you to resolve any issue specific to your setup / environment. It is our fundamental goal to deliver the best holistic product experience and actively working on any bug resolutions, to provide continuous peace of mind.