Terrible Customer Service

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
diannl
Follower
Follower

I hope the cameras are better than the @CUSTOMERSERVICE.  It is not possible to call Arlo customer service. They call you, and if you miss their call you're screwed.  Their processes are antiquated and not at all user friendly.  Like others have mentioned, I almost wondered if I was somehow talking to scammers - the "customer service" people literally could not do a thing to address my concern.  I almost cancelled my entire purchase because the whole experience was so unprofessional and suspicious. It was also very hard to communicate when I did get a phone call - the agents were very hard to understand.  I kept getting referred to a "dedicated team", which I think is a bunch of BS.  It's probably 3 people sitting in a cramped office in some out of the way place.  I'm probably an idiot for going ahead with my purchase.  If I don't get satisfaction for my questions, I'm returning everything and reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience. What problem were you experiencing that led you down the path of contacting support? Were you able to get the issue resolved?

JamesC