Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sven_Blis_22
Follower
Follower

Hello.

I'm an Arlo subscriber and I have a question. I regularly delete recorded surveillance videos.

Following roadworks that took place, I now find myself with damage to my property. I need to prove the quality of the work carried out.

I'd like to recover some surveillance videos from February 2024 that I've deleted. Does Arlo keep a back-up? Is it possible for them to restore and return to me the videos from February 2024?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sven Blis

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is not possible. Content that has been deleted from library or feed is not recoverable. We recommend that you download and store locally any content you wish to preserve for later use.

JamesC

Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

It wouldn't be feasible either to do that. Arlo presumably have a lot of subscribers and keeping recordings from that far back in time would be too costly. You can use local storage and invest in a large usb/SD storage solution so you can access local recordings. Even if you subscribe to Arlo cloud storage, it's a good idea to have local storage enabled. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sven_Blis_22 wrote:

I'd like to recover some surveillance videos from February 2024 that I've deleted. Does Arlo keep a back-up? Is it possible for them to restore and return to me the videos from February 2024?

Unfortunately, Arlo can't recover them for you.