• 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Edi_li
Aspirant
Aspirant

No sound on playback.

For example, 

Video on 4:00pm with audio sound, but next video on 4:02pm without sound in recording. All video without sound afterwards. Until trigger a restart for device on apps.

I have two Arlo outdoor essential gen 2 devices. But both of them have same problem. This issue will happen everyday.

Remark: Verified that  microphone is on during recording 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you live stream the camera, is audio consistently available on the live stream? Do manual recordings from the live stream have audio?

JamesC

Edi_li
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I found no sound on playback, the camera do not have audio consistently available on the live stream as well. I tried to start recordings manually from the live stream but there is no audio in the recording.

Cahnell
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. I have eight of the same camera and two of them regularly stop recording audio under all conditions. The cameras require a restart, not a full reset, to record audio again. Sometimes it requires restarting a couple of times. The only thing that sets these cameras apart from my other ones is that they are both continually plugged in to chargers.