Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
SimonMK
Tutor
Tutor

What do you have to do to get a response from Arlo support? On 15th February I opened support ticket 594504 which was, initially responded to quickly by Jakob. I followed the instructions but nothing worked. Then Jakob stopped responding. I then called the help line. After 2 calls and waiting 40 minutes each time for someone to pick up I spoke Heather who picked up the ticket. After various troubleshooting attempts, she and her supervisor agreed that the camera was faulty and they would replace the camera. Since then I have heard nothing. I have tried calling the help line but that hasn't been working. I've tried the chat I get told that UK users are not supported on the Chat link. I have updated my ticket several times, again without response. I've tried making contact through the Arlo LinkedIn site but again absolutely no response. Are Arlo in trouble and not able to support their users? I just need Arlo to stick to their word and send me a replacement camera. 

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

SimonMK
Tutor
Tutor

Thankfully this message was picked up by Arlo and they have resolved by shipping me a replacement camera. It’s a B-Grade camera but it looks OK. Installed within minutes. Just a shame it took so long. 

Campers
Initiate
Initiate

How do I call customer support in US?  #s do not work or got a guy in idea at home! 

Campers
Initiate
Initiate

I cannot even figure HOW to get anyone in customer support!  Chat is useless!  No phone numbers in US. I am in US and call to Canada did not work.  Worthless!!!!!!!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Campers,

You can contact Arlo Support using the Arlo mobile app under Settings > Support. Alternatively, you can ask your question here and we may be able assist directly from the community.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation